Friday, June 13, 2008

Exams over


Ages since i last blogged.

My exams are over! No high hopes for achieving good results but at least passes are good enough.... Just glad that a year is over and one more year to go! Will start my classes from 7th July onwards. Gonna adjust myself back to those days of working and studying....
4 more modules and i will wear that harry potter liked robe, haha.

Back to work on the 3rd, everything seemed so stranger to me. "Oh, finally you are back!" hate to hear this, which 99% of the time would meant to be SAI KANG! Its back to AUDIT!

Overseas trip with my TiTi from 25th - 29th this month! TO HONGKONG! This will be my 3rd trip counting back from June last year when i went to Taiwan and later last year to Thailand. AM I RICH or AM I JUST TOO RICH!? hahaha..... life is about earning big bucks (ok i know now is small bucks, but one day will be BIG!) and enjoying life.
THANKS TiTi! as usual, she will be planning our trip like what she did for Taiwan!

Next wednesday will be a big day! I am still planning what to do...... hahahah

WE ARE CAMWHORES!


isnt she cute?

i just woke up

this is how i look when mugging exams

LOL

ENERGY!

No comments: